Assessment information was pulled from the Cornell Research Program on Self-Injury and Recovery. For more detailed information regarding the below assessments, visit their website at http://www.selfinjury.bctr.cornell.edu/index.html
- NSSI-AT/ B-NSSI-AT (Brief)- full and brief versions of an assessment tool created by CRPSIR and can be used to assess primary NSSI characteristics, such as form, frequency, and function, as well as secondary characteristics (such as habituation, context in which NSSI is practiced, and perceived life interference, treatment and impact).
- Suicide Attempt Self Injury Interview (SASII) This instrument is designed to assess the factors involved in nonfatal suicide attempts and intentional self-injury. For more information or specific inquires, contact the lead author firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deliberate Self-Harm Inventory (DSHI)- This tool is a behaviorally based, self-report questionnaire developed to assess deliberate self-harm. For more information or specific questions, please contact the author atKLGratz@aol.com.
- Self Injury Questionnaire Treatment Related (SIQ-TR)- This tool assesses the taxonomic specifications of SIB (e.g., type, frequency, duration), as well as the affective antecedents and consequences, and functions of each type of Self-Injurious Behavior. For more information or specific questions, please contact the lead author email@example.com.
- Interviews of Statements About Self-Harm (ISAS)- This tool was developed to assess 13 functions of NSSI as well as the frequency of 12 NSSI behaviors. For more information or specific questions, please contact the lead author at E.David.Klonsky@stonybrook.edu.
- Self Harm Behavior Questionaire (SHBQ)- questionnaire generates detailed clinical information and is easy to administer and score. For more information or specific questions, please contact the lead author firstname.lastname@example.org.